Download Scrip Order Form: Scrip Order Form
What is Scrip?
SCRIP refers to gift certificates or gift cards. St. Paul’s is able to purchase gift cards from hundreds of retailers nationwide at a discount, which you can then buy at face value. The difference is our school’s profit. By purchasing these gift cards before you shop for your everyday items – like groceries, gas, restaurants – we raise money, without you having to spend a penny extra. Supporting St. Paul’s has never been easier!
Tuition Credit Designation
If your child, grandchild, niece, nephew, neighbor, etc. is a student at St. Paul’s they too benefit from your scrip purchase. 75% of the profit that our school receives from the sale of each card can be directly applied to any student’s tuition, with the other 25% to our schools Discretionary Fund – to help cover general school needs. If no student is designated on your form 75% will go directly into the general fee assistance fund.
How to Participate
Simply make your selections and return your order form with a check (written to: St. Paul’s Lutheran School).
You can drop off your order at church (there is a box in the entryway) or at school during normal school hours (there is a black box on the wall just outside the office by phone). You can also contact the Scrip Coordinator Janel Lochen directly at 608-386-4243.
*Additional order forms can be picked up at the school office, in the church entryway, or printed off our website www.stpaulsbangor.com.
*When your order is filled we will get the cards to you! We encourage you to take advantage of the wonderful benefits offered by this on-going fundraiser.
Orders are due the 15th of every month for physical gift cards