Opening Anthem by choir: “Seek Ye First”
SERMON – Jonah 1 – GOD’S RUNAWAY
Offertory – Offering
Hymn – 514
THE EXAMINATION OF THE CONFIRMANDS
Prayers – Lord’s Prayer – Benediction
Closing Hymn – 293
CONFIRMATION ALTAR FLOWERS are placed by Sunshine Committee of the St. Paul’s Ladies Aid.
CONFIRMATION PROJECTS are on display in the entry of the church.
WELCOME! into our fellowship: Judy Wamsley
IN MEMORY of Don Huber, $100.00 has been given to the General Fund by Lois Huber and family.
MRS. BETH SCHMELING is retiring at the close of the current school year. We will honor her service to the Lord as our Pre-School teacher (2013-2018) at our St. Paul’s School Play on Monday, May 21, 7:00 p.m. A box for cards will be provided.
LUTHER HIGH NOTES – “Finish the Work” Brochures and envelopes are in the narthex. Delegates were updated this past Wednesday:
– Ground-breaking on Phase 3 will soon take place
– Total Gifts Pledged/Received $6,413,904
– Increased donations of $314,000 Jan 1st thru April 30th
– Increased donations of $164,000 from last Delegate Meeting on February 7th
– Delegates are key messengers/communicators to the Congregations
– Capital Campaign co-chair Greg Scriver will be happy to answer questions or arrange a tour of the new facilities. Also, our Luther delegates, in addition to the pastor and principal, are Mr. Kevin Stratman, Mr. Joseph Lazaretti, and Mr. Daniel Scriver.
– If anyone wishes to help with painting at Luther, please contact Mr. Don Fruit at (608) 769-7228. FOR LUTHER INFORMATION & EVENTS, GO TO lutherhigh.org
THE CONGREGATIONAL PICNIC is Friday, May 25 at noon in the Village Park.
$3 per hot dog or brat. Please bring a dish to pass. So that we may have an accurate count for the brats and hot dogs, please sign up in the entry OR call the school (486-2641) OR call Sara Stratman (486-4735) by Sunday, May 20.
SIGN-UP SHEETS FOR FAMILY VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL ON ENTRY TABLE